<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dance, Dance, Dance

Well, I have been watching a couple episodes of The Dance Floor whenever I remember. I am no dance afficionado or what not. I know nuts about dance except that I think I hate contemporary dance ( if I could figure out what it is anyway). The only dance I ever pay to watch is Ballet and even then it is only those performances where I already know and like the story.

Anyway, each week, The Dance Floor has a different genre of dance. The judges then judge. Yadda yadda. For example, today's genre was Ballroom. Amidst all the judge talk, I got to thinking about this when the judges were talking about Platinum's performance.

When Platinum was performning, I was going :"What the heck is that dance which they are doing? It doesn't look at the least Ballroom to me"

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?