<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 09, 2007

Clashes and Clutter

That title just popped into my head. So many things I want to talk about, but it is not appropriate to post here as I promised myself that I would cease direct references to such incidents. What to do, what to do? I guess I will just let my fingers move across the keyboard as my mind wanders. Ranting is a good way to rationalise things, I find. After you rant, you find that some of the stuff that you were so concerned about were just so darn stupid and inconsequential. However, ranting should be conducted safely. It can have unwanted repercussions if you do not take proper care. Call it a hazard if you will.

In other news today, the Civil Service pay revision debate has concluded. I guess everyone in the civil service should rejoice. I can't really be bothered to detail the pay revision here.. you can go and read up about it in the tonnes of posts and sites that will / have already popped up with regards to this topic. Will I see a difference? I guess we will find out when the pay slips starts to show different numbers bah?

Neh heh! I guess I should take my own advice bah. Don't be so stressed, will make everyone else stressed too and that's not healthy! Oh, by the way, I'm hardly ever stressed over tasks at work. I'm not such a goal oriented person. In fact, I'm probably the worst person you should entrust with datelines lol! There is no such thing as a dateline that cannot be busted! Except Pay Day. Now that is the Holy Grail of datelines. Untouchable. No. No and No.

3 Adorations
Comments:
I think it should be "deadlines", not "datelines"
 
Ah yes indeed. It's one of those type by sound thinggies. Plus I never really bothered to think about the differences between these 2 words.

By the way, for those who are reading, the word I meant to use is deadline (as in a due date) instead of dateline (as in a phrase that gives a place and date of origin of an article)

Oh well, I'm gonna just leave it there. Learn new things everyday!
 
Clashes & clatter in the head?? That sounds familiar.... Lovely blog you got here. Found it quite by chance pressing that next blog button... I do one too: Gledwood Vol 2 at http://gledwood2.blogspot.com. You're most welcome to drop by. Look 4ward to seeing you there!

Gleds!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?