<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 02, 2007

All Ready To Go!

Gonna go pick up my Airticket these couple of days. Was a bit of a last minute scramble to get the tickets (that's usual for me anyway) cos of a few reasons.

First, gotta wait for people to confirm whether they are going or not. We did set a rather early dateline on this though. Then, I had to get my leave approved, THAT took forever. And when that was done.... one of the 3 of us going could not go cos she was found to be pregnant (hooray at that time but she has since miscarried *comfort*) So I would have to either fly alone or with another person that I do not want to fly with.

Spent some time contemplating how to resolve this situation and decided that I simply had to get it done. Turns out the other person wants to do individual ticketing and hotel booking (problem solved). Although he subsequently did call me again to ask me if I had booked my ticket and room. Told him that I did.

Now the thing is, none of the flights I wanted has seats so I had to start calling agencies and THAT is NONSENSE. Take forever to get a human to talk to you. Anyway, managed to get a seat on Garuda. It costs $339 (taxes included) and beats Jetstar by alot ($411) !

Gonna go pick up the ticket. Change money. Need USD and Rupiah. And I must rememebr to keep RP 100k for airport taxes at Denpasar.

Next... where in China should I go in July?

2 Adorations
Comments:
where and when are you leaving, elfy?

On official trip or vacation?
 
I'm going to Bali next weekend.

It's not a vacation, I'm going for a conference but I'm paying for it out of my own pocket.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?