<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Orchard Hotel Buffet

Ooh. Went out to have a buffet with my colleagues/ex colleagues. The location: Orchard Hotel.

I didn't have a very good impression of it as I had a buffet there once before and I did not remember that the had a very good variety.

Today, was amazing. It still does not beat the best Hotel Buffet I had (at a hotel along beach road) but it was pretty darn good.

By the time we were full, we hadn't had everything that we could have eaten. And this is by my standards. Me. The picky eater. There was even a BBQ section out in the foyer of the hotel where the smoke will not affect the diners. I love the BBQ section. Bratwurst anyone? How about CHEESY Bratwurst!?

Of course, the price wasn't cheap. The buffet cost each of us approximately $44 after an 18% disc (UOB credit Card).

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?