<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The I is Greater Than the We

Dear reader of my blog, you would know that I always gripe. And gripe. And grip some more. Anyways, I got to thinking, how 'ethical' would it be if one were to uphold the 'principal' of their behaviour, if it works to the detriment of others?

Is it an excuse? Is it being obstinate?

The I will always be greater than the we. People will always think of themselves first. Why should anyone modify their behaviour in order to not sabotage other people?

It is also sad when you see people according the highest level of trust to someone they should NOT. To someone who stabs them in their backs. To someone who works to get them out of the system. To someone who withholds credit to their name.

In case you are wondering, the person I speak of is not myself. However, I may be in the same shoes and just not realise it myself.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?