<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 12, 2007

Crossover To New Blogger!

Yes, I have reached the end of the line for the old blogger system. I had not transferred my account so far due to the initial problems that were reported on the new blogger system. However, today, as I logged into Blogger to update my blog, it gave me no choice but to upgrade my blog.

However, I do see a silver lining to this. Perhaps I shall finally be rid of the accursed page size / word limit that plagues me from free expression! (Ok, my expressions are not really free but you get my point and get out of my hair!)

Been wanting to reformat the template so that I can post from email and have everything look the same with a title. I am currently formatting the title separately in blogger, not using the title bar, so when I blog from email, I either do not have a title, or the title is default - humongous. I shall so need to settle that little issue.

That's all I have for now. Laters, alligators.

4 Adorations
Comments:
auntie... ask you something... cornball is a male of female ah... i oso read his/her blog...
 
i'm a male
 
Welcome to the new blogger. :P
 
Aww.. isn't it sweet? This act of bringing people together ^^
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?