<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why I Love Lunar New Year!

I got mildly bored so I posted something on spug.net with regards to the New Year. New Year has definitely lost it's flavour over the years... as people start to lose sight of the traditions, what they meand and start to add their own new interpretations and allowances. I'm sorry but I'm of the group that thinks a full black attire is a NO NO to weddings, let alone during New Year.

New Year mah, must be bright and cheery. No, you do NOT have to be in full red... but black on white , or white on black doesn't count as bright .... contrary to what a certain TV programme was advocating. Contrasty yes. Bright? I hope you are a monochrome photographer if you think it is bright. Or a panda.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?