<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Eventful Day

Quite a few accidents happened today, I shan't elaborate but there was one incident where I was at scene and there was a broken finger (not mine). My dad's cab got crashed as well, but he's ok. Just has a bruise on his knee.

Also, it's the birthday of 3 people I know. One of them is the owner of the broken finger.

Anyway, I was shopping for clothes today.... stuff I like, don't have my size. Grrr. There is one piece that I think I will buy though. It's $79 ... will pop over tomorrow and see if it is still available.

Friday will be a busy day. Gonna have celebrations at my workplace, but we gotta have a 3 hour meeting first >.<; After that, my section will be going out!

3 Adorations
Comments:
auntie.. whose finger broke?
 
Not mine loh... and not someone you know lol. It's someone who came to fix stuff for us.
 
i hope everyone's ok..
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?