<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Blog.

Yep. I made a new blog, just for my FFXI char!! The new blog is altheya.blogspot.com

Pop on over if you like, but be warned, it is 100% FFXI! No OOC please! Met some dashboard crashing there as well, but at least each post is longer than here! Maybe I'll work on the blog more and see how things get along. Worse to worse I shall do the special delete!

Yep and it's a New Year. Meh. I'm not big on the gregorian new year. Knock on my door when the Lunar Calendar starts to flip ok? Anyway I discovered that I was unable to send messages on my starhub phone.... since 2100hrs plus! I did not realise it till near midnight though. Just found that a message that I thought had been sent was still in my unsent folders.

Watched the fireworks on CNA. Bleah. Doesn't look good on TV. I think TV killed it. They couldn't even be bothered to run an audio feed for the music choreography!! How hard is that? At least stick a mic near a speaker or something if you can't make other arrangements???

1 Adorations
Comments:
congrats on your new venture and happy new year
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?