<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hmm. Where?

My friend had originally planned a trip to Japan sometime in June. That might change now cos it was originally a trip for 4, but 1 may not be able to make it cos she's getting married and the other is concerned that Japan is expensive.

I figure we need at least $3000 before we can go to Japan and that's excluding any extra expenditure.


My friend then suggested China. Oh I'm way pleased to go to CHina.. but then she said.. if so we need to decide now where to go. Ooops. I have no idea! Where should I go??? There are so many places in China that I want to go to... I can't choose!

Mountains?? Cities??? Urgh. Maybe I shall dream of where to go tonight.

I'm definitely goingto Bali in April though.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?