<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Trying the post count via email 

So now I am trying out blogging via email to see if that makes any difference on my post count problem. It has been suggested that I move my blog, but I am not sure that it will solve my problem because as far as i can figure it out, the only thing that changes is my address.

I may get desperate enough to actually do that though. Or I may just create a new blog and then start over there. Tolerance has it's limits. Why does this lame problem have to happen on my blog. Grrrr.

I never blogged via email because the formatting turns out nasty. Though if that solves the problem... well..... wouldn't that be great?

At the moment I am still trying to see if the Blogger help group may possibly cough up some answers for my problem. Really no clue as to  why this thing happens, I just want it to be solved.......

Also on the plans are a possible book review blog and maybe some other stuff.  If I finally get around to moving my behind around more I may also document them on another blog. I guess it may be nice to keep things separate rather then lump them all into one blog (which doesn't allow me to post much anyway!)

The next challenge is to see when I get them done lol.



0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?