<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Reading.

Been doing quite a bit of reading recently. I used to read a lot while in school, but I've lost the habit over the years. I'm currently going a bit gaga over discount books and have bid for a number of books over Yahoo Auctions. 1 has arrived and I'm plenty happy over it, still waiting for the other 3 though.

The last book I read The Vorpal Blade by Colin Forbes was a minor bummer after The Cassandra Compact by Robert Ludlum. Also toying with the idea of putting up a separate book review blog. At least I will get to write more words in that blog rather than the un-fixable word limit in this one!

2 Adorations
Comments:
A book review blog sounds good.

Be sure to leave the URL to the blog for us to read the reviews, ya?
 
lol, if I do it, I will leave the URL here.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?