<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 01, 2006

Olympus Experience. Quite the Experience. (II)

Well, I didn't pay too much attention to the mail except the godawful grammar.

What Dear Sir... Overwhelmed response... regretted to inform you. Can we make sure every line is a complete sentence? Are paragraphs out of fashion?

Then I read a reply commenting on how we should have been informed earlier if we were not selected, then I was like, hmm, I'm getting responses from other people? Still I didn't pay it much heed.... until someone else mailed another reply:

i am more concern about the fact that Olympus does not even bother about confidentiality of all participants and mass mail out to everyone like this.


And my friend also noted that. This was getting to be a minor annoyance.... until today when I received:



0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?