<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tis The Season To Be Spendin'

Yep, bet everyone has received the customary festive discounts and special offers. Well, I usually don't take much advantage of them. Still I will browse through a bit and the only thing from all the banks promo that I picked up is the 15% disc for $80 purchase at Crabtree and Evelyn and the 15% disc for $30 at Perlini's Silver.

Incidentally, I don't even buy stuff at these places but I have a friend who seems like she might like them. So in the end, I did not find anything I like. As usual.

Oh. And I am determined to have an Andersen's meal by 30th November.

On another note, I just spent $37.50 on 8 books at the popular Mega Sale yesterday. Not really worth going if you are not in the area though.

2 Adorations
Comments:
So did you have your Andersen's meal today?? ;)
 
nope, I didn't..... oh well.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?