<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 10, 2006

Search for a New Handphone: Begin!

Well, I dropped my phone bad twice in 2 days. I'm not sure if that had any undesirable effects on the phone but it seemed as if the reception is a bit worse for the wear these ciouple of days. Of course, I am working in an area where the reception isn't very good anyway (That's my service provider for you).

So I figured that I might want to start looking for a new phone.

Rule number 1: No camera.

So I went to a HP shop just now, and they only had 2 phones that were non-camera phones. Motorola W220 and Nokia 2310 I think.

I hate Motorola. However, this piece looks quite pretty. I was quoted $188 for a non contract phone. I was tempted to buy it then and there, but I remembered that I hated Motorola UI .... and I don't know what's the market rate for this phone. Not to mention that I am also hoping to find SE Z300 for sale.

Any recommendations? Anyone?

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?