<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Kusu Island (Part 1)

*Note: My post limit is STILL THERE!!!*


Yep. Went to Kusu Island today. Ahh. Reminds me of all the antics I got up to when I was knee high to a grasshopper. Well. Not really that short but anyways.

First, you now have to go to Marina South Pier to board a ferry to Kusu. I overheard a couple of comments on how great it was that it is "now only a 15 min ferry ride!" as opposed to the previous 30 min ferry ride. Yeah and they forgot to add in the additional 30 mins waiting for service 402 to bring us to the Pier.


Talking about service 402, the staff at Marina Bay MRT station were adamant to make sure we were not lost on our way to Kusu.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And look at this cute tortoise couple!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?