<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 03, 2006

RSAF Open House 2006

Well, finally, after a few years after attempts, I have gone to the RSAF Open House. I used to go wa wa wee over fighters (especially the F16 series). It even got to the point where me and my batchboy were would be identifying fighters by their undercarriages when they flew overhead. At airshows I would be making beelines to F-16 and one of my greatest treasures is an autograph from a F-16 pilot lol.

Now I don't do that anymore. Oh well.

Anyways, what's an Open House without photos? I came home with a total of 267 photos in my CF card, most of them are similar shots and most are blah shots. As they say, practise practise practise! At least I managed to improve the blur situation I used to be getting consistently, I just need to fine tune it more (it's a problem with my dioptre adjustment, someone messed with it and I can't get it quite right).

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?