<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'll Let You Have That Chip!

Hmm. So I went out for dinner with 2 of my friends last night... the usual dinner thrash, ya know... talk rot and make jokes out of everything and laughing crazily at anything.....

Anyway as 'proof' to how our parents brought us up to treat people with courtesy *cough cough yeah right cough cough*, this little scenario ensued.

See, I was planning to poke my fork into chip 'A' (read fat french fry to you bums who do not know what I am talking about.) while my friend was moving her fork in the same general direction at the same time. She let me have first choice.. and I went for chip 'B'. She then had to go for chip 'A'.

I commented that it's funny how we went for the same stuff at the same time and she said "Yeah! I wanted that piece you got!" (referring to Chip 'B')

And what did I say?? "Shoot! I wanted the piece YOU got!" (Chip 'A')

Friend :"And you blardy had first choice!"

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?