<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Need Speaking Space!

For some weird unknown reason, I have a 'blog post limit' when I blog from my home PC. It happens regardless of me using Firefox or IE. I blogged about this a long time ago, but I never really did anything about it. Basically, if the post is too long/large, my blogger will simply not update the post. It may also crash my blogger dashboard.

I have no idea why it does that. Whenever I have to make large posts, I have to break it into parts (see my RSAF Open House post) and that is tedious.

I have written in to Blogger and hope they will someday get around to me.... or maybe someone will read this post.. and tell me how to solve this problem!

1 Adorations
Comments:
in the meantime, we jus have to wait in bated breath in anticipation of wat you have to say, albeit in shorter entries.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?