<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 31, 2006

Babylon 5... LIVES!

Sometimes, reading random blogs do give you really rewarding information! So I was just idling and came across a fellow FFXI player's blog..... when I notice that he has an article on Babylon 5 being revived!

I wanted to link to the article but it doesn't have a permalink... so I guess I'll have to credit him separately.

The Blog belongs to Halifirien (FFXI nick) and the entry on 26th July says that J. Michael Stracynski (yes I spelt that without referring) has a new B5 project up. These will be a series of 30 mins movies to be released on DVDs and to centre on one character each so that each movie is about that particular character. I guess.

I share his sadness that Andreas Katsulas and Richard Biggs will not be able to take part in B5 anymore.

Incidentally, I have most of the soundtrack from the B5 series. Cost me over $700 IIRC.

I'm currently working on the DVD series.

Maybe I should finally attempt to get that B5 Station Uniform.


2 Adorations
Comments:
hmmm... didn't know you're such a B5 fan!

You like BSG? (BattleStar Galactica)
 
Hey, I didnt know that Babylon 5 is coming back!! wow!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?