<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Babylon 5: The Complete Universe

It's been a long time since I last remembered Babylon 5. Oh I remember how I used to be glued to the TV watching this, and if I missed an episode, the next day was definitely a bad day.

I 've bought some of the VCDs and season to 3 of the DVD release, but I have yet to complete my collection in full. I checked out some Babylon 5 information.... and lo and behold!! There is a UK version of the complete series and this was release just last year!

The US version only has all the TV episode.... but the UK version has all the TV episodes, all the B5 movies... and CRUSADE! Crusade is a 13 episode spin off from B5 that was unfortunately cancelled.

Ah. Those 5 years that babylon 5 aired, IMHO, were dark years for Star Trek.

Babylon 5 : The Complete Universe

3 Adorations
Comments:
We were all wondering when you'll be back!
 
I am the epitome of laziness.
 
Epitome is an understatement
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?