<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Puffing Billy!!

Day Trip number 2 today.

Highlight of the day is to go ride a Choo Choo Train!! Yay! I'm so so excited over this! The Choo Choo is named Puffing Billy and it runs along tracks restored to look like they were from 100 years ago.

The station, the tracks and not to mention they have Conductors for every cabin, Master Conductor and Station Masters!! They are all volunteers and they sure looked the part in the Railway uniforms.

Had a real fun time taking the train, feeling the breeze, smelling the coal exhaust.

Now a really freaky thing happened. There's this nutty hyperactive girl in my trip. As the day wore on, I suddenly realised that she seemed to behave in the same way as one irritating girl I met on the flight back from Beijing 5 years ago. In fact I was startng to think they are the same person. Save me.

As luck would have it, she only stayed for half a day as she was actually on a trip different from mine. Heng ah!!!! She was actually wearing sheepskin stuff all over and had tights on with boots to finish up. Yuks.

After the train ride, we were given a choice to choose between going to see wildlife or going to the wineries. Those who wanted to see wildlife would be dropped off and the rest brought to the wineries.

I had actually booked the wildlife trip but I decided I have seen one too many Koala bums. Wineries it is.

First is lunch and then we're off to the wineries for wine tasting. Tasted a total of 5 wines (red and white. I don't like wine. Yucks.

We also go to Domaine Chandon to visit the Champagne facilities there as well as to taste the Champagne. I don't like Champagne either.

I guess I just don't like the alcohol running down.... burning feeling, I like not.

Well, at least that probably helped to make me a bit warmer for the day, instead of wishing I had a nice fur coat like Koalas.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?