<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Leaving Adelaide (Seriously Backdated Post)

Ok. I've put off updating this for so long because I didn't want to go through the photos and make them postable. So I've decided that, if the photos appear, it'd be a bonus. Else. TOUGH LUCK.
***************************************************************************

*Yawn* I'm leaving Adelaide today. My pickup time is at 0715 in front of the Royal Adelaide Hospital. I personally don't like the 0715 timing, but it's better then having to drag my luggage across Rundel Mall at like 5 AM.

I got to the pickup point and waited for the bus. I'm taking the Wayward Bus's Great Ocean Road Journey to Melbourne. As I waited, I got worried about the timing as there is a Daylight savings change on the 2nd of April but I was afraid I got the dates mixed up. Was I 1 hour late? Fortunately, I was not.

I was the very first passenger to be picked up and the bus made it's way through the City, until it reached the Wayward Bus Office. There we did some admin and were on our way.

The bus trip stops at many places along the way so it's sort of a tour on the way to Melbourne as well.

As we head out of Adelaide, we go into the picturesque Adelaide Hills. There's nothing like the Adeliade Hills in the cool morning. It's all misty and stuff. And of course, no trip to the Adelaide Hills would be complete without at least passing through Hahndorf, a German settlement.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?