<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Great Ocean Views! (Part 2)

Now we come up on one of the most spectacular parts of the trip, the 12 Apostles!

Did you know that the 12 Apostles were once known as the Sow and the 18 piglets? Well, now you do! There was an optional helicopter flight that we could do. I deliberated about taking that ride, and finally decided to do it! It also didn't help me much that the elderly US couple in my group told me that :"Well, if you have never been in a helicopter, then you have to take the ride at least once!"

This isn't a shot of the 12 Apostles, but it's the best aerial shot I have.
Aerial View

I'd say if you have some spare money, go for the helo ride.

Onwards we go to the Otway Ranges, here we get to see some really interesting trees, some of which are massive.

We stop for the night at Apollo Bay. It's a private hostel, basically we have the whole house to ourselves. One of the German girls travelling with us started a fire in the firplace!! Oooh that was so fun to me hehehe!! I was in the room most of the night but the fire doesn't really give much warmth. It still felt really cold in the room but the fire was fun to watch and feed.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?