<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bumping out of Australia

Well, had a lazy day yesterday, met up with friends on Thursday night and then with one of them again yesterday. Walked around the St Kilda area. Nice ^^

Anyways, it's time to leave Australia. 5 Weeks on and now it's Home Sweet Home.

I've got stuff all packed up and checked out in the morning. I left my main luggage in the hostel as I went to Victoria Market to pick up some strawberries for my mum. Aren't I sweet? Ok. You can stop puking now. I mean NOW.

Got back to hostel, picked up my bags and went to wait for the shuttle to the airport. I am so NOT missing this shuttle.

Anyway, I reach the airport early and spend some time waiting around for the flight.

Note to Self: I don't like the washroom in Melbourne International Airport. It makes me stop breathing.

On a sidenote. Sometime after I got back to Singapore, I discovered my GBASP missing. Last seen during this flight. sobz. Now I got to buy a new Nintendo.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?