<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pretty in Pink

This just kinda made my day today. So I've been wearing a pink shirt and a pair of pink pants. yes, I know, very very pink. Like Pink Panther. Anyways, on my way to Aztech Internet Cafe in Chinatown, Adelaide, someone stopped me by saying :"Excuse me Ma'am, You look Pretty in Pink"

Heheh. I know that was just because I was in the whole pink getup and all that, but it's still kinda fun.

Anyway, yesterday (Monday) was a Public Holiday here in Adelaide. It was Adelaide Cup and Volunteers Day. Adelaide Cup is when they have this huge Horse Racing event. One of the nurses (Jacqui) at the Hyperbaric Medicine Unit here in RAH brought me out to Mt Lofty Summit where you can see a great view of Adelaide. Positively beautiful right there.

Subsequently, we went to the Mt Lofty Botanical Gardens. Mind you, the botanical gardens is serious business. It has rather steep trails and it is more of a trekking type of walk rather then a stroll in the garden. It was quite fun though and you get to see many types of plants and trees... and of course lots of Eucalyptus trees. Did not see any Koalas though.

Dinner was at this place in Norwood, called Danny's Bistro. It was supposed to serve Thai food and I ordered Chicken Satay, Green Curry and Jasmine Rice. Well, the chicken satay is really different from what we have in Singapore. It had bigger pieces of meat and it had no fats stuck in between the meat pieces.

The Green Curry was rated as "hot", but it was alright even for me. That wasn't too bad.

Today is another day in the HMU. Had lectures all day and the lectures were really edicational. Learnt alot of things that I would otherwise not have realised. It's all good.

TTFN (Tata for now)

3 Adorations
Comments:
wow! all pink!
i nvr had the chance to see u in pink in SG... r u gonna mt me for dinner in full pink? i wld love to see u in pink! my dear pink panther!
 
post a pic see see leh. :P
 
I don't have picture leh.


 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?