<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

No "Do you want to Upsize that?"

I had MacDonald's today. I had my mind set on KFC... but it was closed by the time I got there so I had to go over to Mac's -.-;

Anyway, when I put in my order, the counter crew asked me if I want a small set. (They go by small, medium and large here). I said yeah. After that, I realised that I was not offered an upsize!! Not even a "Would you like a medium meal?" They just asked if I wanted the smallest set!! Amazing! I thought it was ingrained in every Mac staff to ask you to buy the biggest meal.

I had booked my hostel in Melbourne and also my trip to Melbourne. Apparently I have out in the 1st of May as my departure date from Adelaide. That's not what I want! Thankfully, they write back and sid that they did not have a trip on the 1st of May. I then write back to them that I will put in another request for the 1st of April. Now I have to wait for the reply again. Hmm.

I think I will get the confirmation for that before I book the day trips.

2 more weeks in Australia and I will be back in Singapore ^^. Back to the rat race as well as back to my internet and Final Fantasy!!

The nurses here keep psychoing me to come and work here... goodness, you'd think that they were short of nurses like there's no tomorrow!

7 Adorations
Comments:
Even while you're away, you're still thinking of your FF. *rolleyes* lol
 
Of course. Will you be joining FFXI when I get back?
 
Join FFXI?? How to do that?

You'll be back by today, 1 Apr?
 
I'll give you all the info you need to join FFXI if you'd like. I'll be back this weekend
 
how come so long no blog, elfy??
 
Lazy ; ;
 
that's not good :nono:
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?