<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 20, 2006

Busy Busy!!

So I've been mildly busy this week. I went to the Opera Burlesque at the Fringe festival. Basically it was 3 classically trained ladies singing a number of songs not all of which are classical. Some were classical renditions of pop or heavy metal pieces and most were songs with suggestions of sex. Basically songs that probably wouldn't be performed in Singapore, and the only people I've heard performing similar stuff in Singapore were Leigh MacDonald and George Chan. Bless their hearts.

Saturday, I was brought to a number of placesby the Nurse Consultant in the unit I was in. Went to Hahndorf (yeah!!!), Gorge Wildlife Park (Hug a Koala!!), Melda's Choclate factory (Need I say more??), The Toy Factory (makes wooden toys). After that, we went to his house (NICE!!) to pick up his wife and children and go to a Chinese Dinner treat by one of the patients.

That dinner was THE BEST I've had in Adelaide so far. Yum factor (in Adelaide) is 10 / 10.

What a wonderful saturday.

Now, what did I do for Sunday?? I played a few hours of Final Fantasy IV Advance. Watched 26 episodes of Bleach. Cool chillout day.

That's all for now.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?