<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Are You Kidding Me....

Have you ever had the impression that you are tasked to wash down a bungalow... and when you ask for tools, you are given 2 toothbrushes and a tube of toothpaste to do the job?

Ah yeah. That's what I'm almost gonna go through at work, albeit no so dramatic. Let's just say that manning is not so optimal ok. I shan't even begin to discuss the logic behind the manpower distribution as I guess that there must be some logic to it. Somwhere. Someone had. I hope.

Hope always exists. We can always hope for good news 3 months down the road. When we are 3/4 dead.

3 Adorations
Comments:
Isn't that what they usually do in the army? :p
 
isn't that what?

*confused*
 
And uhm. I'm not in the Army.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?