<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hurray for Plagiarisation.

So. I am at this conference. My colleague was intially tasked to do an oral presentation on a topic that I had done the previous year. Naturally they asked me if they could have my presentation and abstract. Naturally I would agree (amid worries of plagiarisation). I don't mind providing the template and probably most of the stuff (depending on what it was) but blatant and 100% plagiarisation? Hmm.

Anyway. The oral presentation was changed to a poster presentation. I had felt that it was highly unfair for them to be asked to do the exact same topic that I had done anyway.

Today, I read the abstract book.. lo and behold! The abstract that was submitted.. was what I had written for mine. Of course, some totally irrelevant stuff was deleted. However, some information referencing the deleted information was still there, even though you wouldn't be able to tell. So basically, it was a delete some info, change date job.

Oh well. I guess I should be happy that I was actually plagiarised!!! Hurray!!

2 Adorations
Comments:
congrats to u!!! u had been plagiarised!!!
 
Yeah loh. Whoever said I'm useless. So there. The useless person got plagiarised.

Hurray!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?