<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Gatherings Galore

After the meet up with my Spec II batchboys, I just got back from my UM batch mini catchup. Raymond is back in Singapore and will be flying back to Deutschland on the 10th of February. He said that he couldn't call me on the phone.. but I honestly didn't know I missed his calls.

Anyway, he gave Mr Giant Panda a nice scenic calendar and I got a cookbook ^^ I wonder if I'll ever use it but the pictures look decidedly yummy.

Schweinhaxe und Kartoffelnsalat ..... *slurp* I need to go to Germany someday. Honest. ^^

1 Adorations
Comments:
Yeah man, I read it. It should be ARCHIVED and saved for posterity.... muahahahahaha!!! I could never come up with such stuff... so I admire him^^
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?