<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

NEA. Read and LEARN

Well, I sent a couple of feedback letters last month and i just received the reply from Comfort today.

It was a short reply, nothing much in it, but I was happy with this reply... cos it didn't imply that I was lying.

"I refer to your report lodged against the said driver on December 19 and wish to extend sincere apologies for the unpleasant incident.

We have looked the matter. The said driver was warned on this incident and firmly reminded to deliver the service standards as set out by Comfort. Your complaint has been filed in his service record and we will monitor his performance.

Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to reinforce our service enforcement, communication and training efforts to push up service levels by Comfort drivers."

Granted, there was not much mention of the guilt of the driver... but at least the reply didn't scream :"I was innocent!!" to me.

I'm happy with this reply. See, I'm not THAT bitchy. Sometimes.

2 Adorations
Comments:
umm... dat's the standard reply. my hubby got dat same letter when he lodged a complain against a dangerous driver & nearly collided into our car... so, i dun think they really mean anything
 
That is exactly the point. I know they don't really mean anything but at least they didn't go to the trouble of pissing me off royally.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?