<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Troubles and a short fuse.

Don't really want to elaborate (though I was writing a really nice long BLOG entry before I scrapped the idea) but these days I think my temper is getting worse. I don't think I want post it all cos then it'll be worse then Xiaxue's.

Mostly a mixture of problems with my mum's injury, the financial arrangements with the various agencies (NEA, Town Council) screwing up, among other things like tonnes of stuff to do at work (read: audit). Just so much sh*t going on nowadays.

*fedup*

**Don't tread on me. You have been warned.**

3 Adorations
Comments:
Cool down.

Is there anyting I can help?
 
Nah.. It's just a phase, ya know that kind of thing.

Now all the way high key until 6th of January. I'm supposed to be on leave since 20th December.... ; ;
 
Aiya, it's always like that 1. Take your leave after the high key lor.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?