<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 05, 2005

Putfile.. and Singapore Laws

I contemplated whether I should provide Putfile with the additional publicity that they apparently so crave. In the end, I decided to follow the Hippy Blogger method of commenting on anything under the sun.

For those who are not in the know, Putfile (a file hosting service) has announced a termination of service provision to Singapore Users. I should think that a majority of Singaporeans have no idea what Putfile is. I have come across it from my States friends.

This kind of action is what I call butting your nose nose where it don't belong.

For starters, I do not think it takes 6 minutes for the convicted person to die from hanging. It is supposed to be quite instantaneous. Maybe there's the odd freak accident or 2.. but..

Anyway, the point being, why should the Singapore Government read this announcement and say.. "Oh no!! We can't use Putfile!! Let's change our execution methods!!"

That's something I can't quite figure out and I can't be bothered anyway.

Bye Bye Putfile. You won't be missed.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?