<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Long Day

Left work at about 2330 (Friday). Long day. Apart for the few of us poor souls, the rest have left work since 1500 hrs for anniversary celebrations. Proabably enjoyed themselves bowling, playing pool, LAN, arcade and what not.

They probably had a nicer dinner then I did too. Probably laughed over some stupid stunt performed by someone or another. Did I mention a lucky draw? NSFs get TWO (2) lucky draw coupons for the draw. Awww. How sweet. 1st Prize was a 1GB Creative MP3 player. Muvo I think. Spent most of Thursday wrapping up the presents.

People who couldn't make it to the Anniversary were supposed to get a $20 Popular voucher. Too bad for me they ran out of vouchers.. not that I care much for it anyway.

Heard Climate Survey (Employee Satisfaction Survey) is coming soon... lmao.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?