<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Independence {Do you have it?}

I am really getting tired of people 'lompang'ing things in my pocket, bag etc.

YOU= is used arbitrarily in the following rant. Does not mean YOU the reader, unless you did it to me but the person who did it does not read my blog... so there!

If you want to bring something along, you jolly well figure out how to carry it ALL THE TIME. Why do I have to carry it for you? I have an empty pocket for you to put things because I HATE TO HAVE BULKY STUFF IN IT, not cos I want you to make it UNempty ok. You know how bloody uncomfortable it is or not?

If it's something really small, I still don't mind... but... anyway it's not that small. /fume.

You take care of your stuff and I'll take care of mine.

1 Adorations
Comments:
I sometimes brings my PDA out without bringing any bag. If my friend have a bag, I'll lompang inside his/her bag. hee hee.....

Only lompang in bags only. Never in pocket before. :D
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?