<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Another Long Day

Left work at about 2300 hrs (Saturday). 2 straight days of long hours... weekend somemore. Will we get more then a 'Good Job' this time in return for our efforts? I don't need a Christmas Party. I can have a better one myself and among some colleagues and I don't care much for Christmas.

Tried to buy McNuggets after work.. but the Rewards Kiosk in Mac refused to let me activate my account that I had pre registered on the internet. In the end, I decided not to buy any nuggets.

December is a crazy month.
What with Study Project, Practical tests to be given to medics, IQA coming soon, New quality framework due next year..... Sian. Can't even clear leave properly. Climate Survey? ha.

All I want for Christmas is Tuang.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?