<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 10, 2005

Not a very good day


Been having some technical issues with PC, internet and blogspot lately. For example, I don;t know where all the formatting options on my blogspot post create page went to.... I thought I may be in the HTML mode... but I can't find the option to toggle it back.

Today, my Z200 took a dive and decided to retire it's LCD. Went down to SE Service Centre at Goldhill Plaza.. and was advised to not repair it. Estimated $100 if the LCD indeed requires to be changed. I am now thinking about buy a J300i but that will set me back about $238 w/o contract.

Then, the BEST of all, my PC starts throwing tantrums. Remeber how I said I have some problems with internet? Well, the browser gets cranky and stuff so I thought it might be time to do those security updates that the updater is prompting me to do..... I installed the updates (automatically of course) and it tells me that it needs to restart the PC. Of course, by all means!

Lo and behold! My PC now refuses to start and is stuck in the safe mode screen. Any choice I make, or allowing the timer to run out means the PC will hang........

It is indeed a crappy day...........

And I still can't figure out what happened to my blog editor...... I edited this post by copying and pasting the tags from my previous posts....... how medieval is that?


1 Adorations
Comments:
dear Silverelf,

I was just reading some of your comments in the SPUG forums and I wanted to talk to you to get your take on the recent jailings of people posting racist messages in Singapore.

Please email me at david at gelfmagazine dot com

Thanks,
David Goldenberg
www.gelfmagazine.com
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?