<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My, my!! A good day to follow the bad!

Hmm. Follow up post to my post yesterday on all the crappy things that happened.

First, I had switched off my phone yesterday and had thought of switching it on again... just in case that helped.... I didn't. I took it to the handphone shop downstairs and when I switced it on to show the problem...... The phone was working perfectly fine!!! Oh my goodness! I hope this lasts.

Next..... my blogspot editor is alright now! Yes, this means I can do all the formatting and stuff in the post now and I don't have to keep copying and pasting from previous posts , this is when I finally thought it's a good idea to copy the tags FIRST before starting a post, but hey! Who's complaining?

Fortunately I did not buy a new Handphone yesterday... phew..... :sweat:

Now all I need is a.... uhm I'll keep that to myself, thank you.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?