<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 04, 2005

IPPT Woes Over

Heh. So I went for IPPT on the morning of the 26th August. That afteful morning, the storm clouds were SO HUGE and BLACK. I was in a pretty good mood. The mood was even better when we went to the reporting point and the PTI announced that the IPPT was concelled due to CAT I warnings. WAIT, apparently some officer wanted the IPPT to go on, so in the end, we carried on with the IPPT. -.-

Oh well, I managed to get a silver for it.. so that means I can be slack and lazy till next April.... Ooops hehehe.

Also, I was supposed to receive my iBook voucher on the 1st of september. I planned to collect it on the 3rd. Apparently Singpost delivered it too early while my mum was not at home. I called SIngnet and the CS, who sounded like she had a very bad sore throat, told me that the 2 deliveries should be have been made together. I told her that I did not receive any voucher and she said she'd call me back. She didn't. I called back the next day and got a pretty helpful CS who said that I had to rearrange a delivery time with Singpost.

Did you know that Singpost doesn't deliver after 5pm? Yeah, that's why I didn't get my voucher on the 1st of September as promised because Singpost doesn't deliver after 5. Now if I were rich and do not require to work, that would be fine and dandy, but unfortunately all members of my family work. In the end I elected to collect it at the nearest Post Office.

Singpost, I blame you for my late collection of my iBook.
ζ°”ηˆ†ζˆ‘δΉŸ


FFXI updates
Altheya
RDM 50 WHM 47 SMN 22 WAR 7 THF 5 BLM 1 MNK 1 RNG 1 NIN 1 BST 1 BRD 1 DRG 1
SAM - Quest 99% complete. Need to go back to Norg to get SAM.
PLD, DRK- Not done

Genkai 1 - Exoray Mold : O Bomb Coal : X Papyrus : X
(Had a chance to get Bomb Coal last night but was fighting in party...... /cry )


RDM AF1
Weapon : O Body : X Hands : X Legs : X Feet : X Head : X


7 Adorations
Comments:
Oh dear, you missed your iBook delivery becos of SingPost. Nvrmind lah... you'll get it in no time - like by this week? Then you can have all desirable Apple experience. lol
 
Heheh, but I only know how to use it for internet (I hope). Cannot play FFXI leh...
 
So when will you get ur iBook?
 
As soon as possible after I get the voucher. I wonder what time the Applecenter is open until, if it is open till late enough, maybe thursday... if I can make it.
 
Wheellock place Applecentre open until around 9pm.

Funan that 1 close quite early. Think 7pm or 7:30
 
Must collect at funan. According to voucher, it closes at 8pm.

but they said to bring a copy of my application form.. I don't have leh...
 
Don't have then how to collect?? Did SingPost, by any chance, miss out in delivering the form to you??
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?