<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 09, 2005

iBook woohoo! (Part 2)

I continued to hover at the counter, and after a few moments, saw the girl in the back office again, she saw me, and proceeded to ask someone some stuff I guess. She finally decided to come out and speak to me and all she offered was that I go to the Singnet counter in Challenger (which she said was probably closed) to get the form. I went out like 10 meters and saw Challenger was already closed. Now very angry. I do know that it is not their problem that I do not have the appropriate documentation, but I am sure that the service could have been better. Perhaps it was because I was not going to be a paying customer.....

Anyway, called up Singnet the next morning and told them the whole issue. Singnet confirmed that the arrangements they told me were valid and that they have done so for customers previously. I requested an investigation and feedback on the whole fiasco. Singnet also immediately faxed a copy of the form to me.

Went back to the Apple Centre at Funan, saw another girl next to the one I was fuming off at. This girl served me promptly, and I duly gave her the appropriate documentation. This girl gives better service... why? Cos she actually SMILES when she talks to you, not give you some sour face. Her knowledge may not have been the most comprehensive, but service > all I say.

Went home, set up the modem, had some issues with the technical parts of setting up the wireless connection, but managed to iron out the kinks. I now have a functioning iBook with wireless internet connectivity^^ . However, I have to figure out how to use it.... I have no idea what hot keys there are, have to explore more.

By the way, does anyone know what's the word limit on posts......? Had to break my post into 2 parts cos it would not load.

1 Adorations
Comments:
So you finally collected your new iBook... and had fun with it, eh! Can you upload some pics of it to show us your new toy???
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?