<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 09, 2005

iBook woohoo! (Part 1)

I have finally managed to collect my iBook on the 8th, after some adventures on the 7th. First, according to the voucher, I was supposed to have my NRIC and a copy of the application form in order to claim the iBook.

I did not a copy of the application form, so I called Singnet on the morning of the 7th and they said that they could fax the form to the vendor when I am there. I was tus happily satisfied. That day, I had to work late and only left work at about 7pm. I took a taxi down to Funan ($20, I tipped the driver) and barely reached there in time. The shop was half closed, but I was happy.

There I waited to be served, finally, this girl who was hovering around looking like a customer asked what I required. I told her that I wished to redeem my laptop and also clarified that I did not have the copy of the application form. I also told her that Singnet assured me they would fax the form over to them. All she would say is that they could not do so. No. They don't accept faxes on behalf. She wasn;t looking all too friendly, to make things worse, she abruptly left. I was left thinking she simply refused to serve me anymore..... this made me pretty angry. Very bad service attitude.



0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?