<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Free Vacation Ends..

Yups. I just spent 12 days in Tioman, food and lodging provided. We actually left on the night of the 15th but we arrived in Tioman on the morning of 16th, so it's 12 days in Tioman altogether.

I had to stay out of the sun so Tioman is pretty boring (in fact if my dermatologist knew I was exposed to so much sun he would have been pretty angry).... and of course we could not participate in high risk activities like diving. If you can't dive in Tioman, you are pretty much out for a lazy time on shore. I only went for 2 shore leaves, on the 2nd to last shore leave, only me and 2 guys from our team was left.. and few people asked me why I did not go for shore leave.... heheh. Nice to have people ask after you eh? That's like 1 in 10 thousand years for me.

Things were a happening on board too. We had a party for Mid Autumn Festival, basically a buffet for the crew and an adapted sketch of the Legend of Chang Er. Hou Yi was played by an Indian and he was so so funny^^ Good Job! We also had a BBQ towards the end of the the trip, most everyone else was in pirate rig (read: anythng you want to wear, not the real pirate set up) and my MO, another medic and I were in coveralls......... cos we had just returned from seeing a patient on another craft.

We had a pretty fun team out there this time^^ Would that every sailing was like this. Heh. I will surely miss the quests for Ramly burgers, Shaky's Donuts, Maritess and the seemingly endless FF music.

Towards the end of the trip, had some thought provoking sessions... maybe I shall post them when I manage to sort them out.

* Songs of the trip *
Eyes on Me
When you wish upon a star

5 Adorations
Comments:
oh boy! am i glad dat u r back!
 
Hehe!!

At least someONE misses me ^^
 
Wish I could go for a vacation at a Beach resort too.
 
Wow...12 days of vacation.. wish I can have that many days away from work...

Any pics to show from the trip??
 
Nah, I didn't bring my camera along, anyway I only went to shore for 2 days....
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?