<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

Let's see....

Well, been rather lazy these days. Especially after the frenzy of the fireworks festival.....

Well, the fireworks festival ended on a rather happy note for me. It was, after all, not a total failure. However, the dinner later at Yoshinoya was another matter.

To make a long story short, my friend and I had already had a minor experience at Yoshinoya Millenial Walk, so I was loathe to go there. Well, I hadn't any better places to go, so we did go there to eat. Here's the kicker, I was ignored by 2 counter staff. Count that. 2. TWO. 两个. Zwei. Dos. I believe you get the point by now. Service there is so slow, you seriously cannot call it fast food.

Just keep away from that joint, guys.

On another note, have to go for IPPT soon. I hope the morning of the 26th of August will be a stormy morning once I reach my cabin. I do so hate to be forced to take IPPT. I prefer to take IPPT once a year and get a silver for it, instead of trying my luck at each IPPT until I luckily get a pass or some crap like that.

On YET another note, I have just committed myself to anotehr 3 years with Singnet. This means that I will be getting the free iBook. Yay^^!! However, I do wish that I can play FFXI on the iBook, THAT would be perfect. As of now, I believe the only things I can do on the iBook is to surf and maybe do some photo editing. Voucher will arrive on 1st September, I believe I may redeem it from 3rd September. People who have already gotten the vouchers had gone to the Applecenter at Funan to redeem the iBook on Saturday. Apparently, it was a very very very long wait (someone claimed he waited for 3 1/2 hours) and there is currently a worldwide shortage of iBooks.

Well I guess that just means my iBook will be 'fresh' hahahaha! 热烘烘,新鲜出炉!!

3 Adorations
Comments:
Well, if you can't think of anything else to use the free iBook, you can always donate it to me... lol

I'm expecting quite a no. of these free iBooks to be floating on ebay or some online pasar malam for sale!!!
 
I do think alot of people will be letting it go too. To me, at most I'll just use it for surfing loh^^ Free what.

You want it? Sure. 1.5k will get you it ^^ Special offer for you
 
If I really wanted it, I'd have signed up for the upgrade already... I'm saving up for the iMac G5 instead. Thks for the offer anyways.

I'm also eyeing for a DSLR... aiya, so many gadgets on my wish list... decisions, decisions... lol
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?