<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fireworks Festival - Singapore Team

Well, yesterday showcased the Singapore Team for the countdown party, I'd say it was a good job. The fireworks were choreographed to SCO's version of to some of the local favourites (you know like Chan Mali Chan and all that.) I think it was pretty well choreographed.. and so it still bugs me... WHAT music was the Portuguese Show on Sat choreographed to???? Looking forward to the French Team

Anyway, here is one shot that is 'showable'. Barely made it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Later I'll be heading to take photos of the NDP fireworks. I expect carnage again... but then, my best shot this year came from the carnage that was the Preview.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?