<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Pearl of The Orient

I am now posting form the Pacific Coffee joint on Victoria Peak. This is my second time up on the peak, the first being on Friday when we came up to see the night view, but it was so misty it was rather pointless. Today we came up here to view the Madame Tussaud's Gallery in Hong Kong.

So far, it is my 4th day (third full day) in Hong Kong. Will be returning to Singapore on Wednesday. We landed right in the Cheung Chau Bun Festival, which is supposed to be from the 13th to 17th of May (my trip is from 12th to 18th May - isn't it fated??) However, my fellow travellers do not want to jouin the crush. I share the idea, but am terribly disappointed that we will be giving it a miss as it seems to be planned for us >.<;

First full day, we went to Wong Tai Sin, highlight of the trip, then we went to Ocean Park, followed by The Peak. Second day was shopping day, and today (third day) seems to be shopping after this. I don't really like to shop, but oh well.

Will try to get things organiused when I return to Singapore.

And I have an infected thumb since just before arriving here.... the pain... the pain......

1 Adorations
Comments:
No it is not cold. It is very very warm and humid, Tuesday I went to some temples and up Bowen Road (a hilly path) cos my friend wanted to go to Lover's Rock......walk a bit only like bathing liao >.<;
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?