<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Buy, Eat, Buy , Eat.....
(Backdated post from Singapore)

Today.... we hit all the shopping areas. I'm not much of a shopper myself so....

Anyway first we went to the Jade market... That went over my head and I really believe that jade is much much cheaper in Mainland China.

Next we went to a shopping centre which name I had forgotten, strolled around... HK teens are into punk fashion, quite unlike the 'lian' style in Singapore. Next stop was Ladies Street. This is basically a bazaar (Pasar Malam for all you localites) where they have 20 stalls selling the same stuff. You'd see some stuff you won't see in a Singapore Pasar Malam though.

After all that humongous shopping....... we headed back to hotel. Tomorrow seems to be another shopping day.

0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?