<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Travel Plans

My my, looks like I will be moving around abit in April and May.

First, I will be going to KL to attend the Asian Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Association's Inaugaral Seminar (Phhhwaahh!!). Will be going with one of my ex Nursing Officer (now Hd TRG), Cf Tech and his right hand man.

4 of us will be leaving on Friday Morning and should reach KL by noon. We might get a little sightseeing/shopping done, but I'm not that keen on shopping anyway. In case you still hadn't noticed, this is all out of my own pocket.

Then in May I will be going to Hong Kong as I had already mentioned, I think. The trip is from May 12 - 18. Airtickets and accomodation have been confirmed. If anyone has suggestions of where to eat, please tell me hor, I am messing IC for this trip ^^

In May, I also have to present at MMC ..... eewe... I dun really like that thought cos it sounds so scary. Oh well, have to get it done and I figure it's good exposure anyway.

2 Adorations
Comments:
Busy month coming in Apr & May, eh!

Enjoy the trips... and remember to snap lotsa shots and post on spug, k?

Beaver21
 
Wah!!! How come you can find my blog? ^^
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?