<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

DiSC Workshop

I just love all these personality workshops. I don't know why but I just do. Anyway, went to the DiSC Workshop, courtesy of Big Boss. This is the second time i have gone to this workshop, but I have not done my profile again, so I do not know why I had to go. Probably Big Boss wishes to know how we fit together?

Anyway, whenever there are this kinds of analysis, my profile is always pretty extreme. I say extreme meaning different from the majority. Here's a brief raking by number of people

High 'D'
High 'C'
High 'S'
High 'I'

And guess what? I am High 'I' (High 'I' and High 'S' to be accurate). Damn, I am unique. There are only 4 High 'I' people ^^

Similar things with HBDI, my profile was way out man :) I'm apparently more of a Yellow/Red profile while the rest were more of a Blue/Green profile. With CARE, I found myself in the same group as...... a couple of 'Orpitsir' (Advancer or some crap like that - basically PR stuff lah).

Well, I hope there's more of such workshops. Some people are afraid to go to these workshops cos they are afraid of Big Boss knowing their personality/ working styles. Bull. So what if you do not go? Does he then not have an impression of your working style? duh.

1 Adorations
Comments:
Yay!! Power of 40th UM!!

I / S rulez!

I wonder what Lay-Mond is... hehehe
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?