<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Spring Cleaning. *PANIC MODE*

So. It is the day before Lunar New Year. It is 1AM and I am still 'fire-fighting'. Sigh. Serves myself right for not keeping up with the domestic issues.

Thrown out tonnes of stuff and I still have tonnes more left. Oh my goodness. Worst part is, once Lunar New Year passes, I will be too lazy to do anything again. At least I think I have managed to throw out more stuff then in previous years. I guess I have kinda learnt to let go of stuff. Not everything can be used in 2000 years you know.

I am entertaining myself while I clean by listening to Merengue and chatting with my friends on ICQ. Seems like quite a few people are still cleaning up also. Will my home ever look neat and pretty?? Hmmmmm..............


0 Adorations
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?